Friday, October 08, 2021

so thankful - Crafty Catz #567

Friday October 8, 2021

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is
GIRLIE

Our sponsor is The paper shelter


I am using the image called Gaselle. I colored her with copics. I added her to a piece of DCWV dp and added this lovely ribbon.. It's a favorite of mine. I added this Tech. Tuesday sentiment with Stampin up ink and went around the edge with Ranger ink. 


 Challenges:
Incy wincy designs - Halloween / thankful
QKR stampede #429 - anything goes



6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Billie, I just love the image and your colouring is perfect for her, beautiful card.
Have a lovely weekend.xx

tilly said...

That is a lovely backing paper, you have dome some great colouring on this pretty girl xx

Suze said...

Lovely card Billie. I love the thoughtful look on the girl. Thank you for entering the Halloween and/or Be Thankful Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

Sladjana Perisic said...

Such an amazing card. Love the colors!!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.

Donna from Creative Pixie Designs
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team

creationsnz said...

Hi Billie, a super card with beautiful colouring, and that gorgeous rainbow ribbon. Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy "Halloween or Thankful", have a great week. CarolG