Friday, October 01, 2021

Happy birthday - Do-Al(l) Creative #58

Friday October 1, 2021

Hello

We have a new month so a new challenge over at

Our theme this month is
BINGO
follow the card below 

                                                                         BINGO card


                             Our sponsor this month is SheepSki Designs

This is my card using the image called Wild flower gnome. I chose to use the left hand row for the BINGO.. Purple / Birthday / Flowers.. I colored the image with copics. I used My Favorite Things die and cut out the image and the card stock. I added to a piece of designer paper. I stamped the Jessica Lynn sentiment and used a Stampin up tag die. I added a twine bow. I added some Stampin up punch and died flowers/leaves. I added Nuvo drops to the bouquet of flowers, twine and the three flowers in the bottom corner. 


 Challenges:
A gem of a challenge #20 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #115 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 39 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes




1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

This is a precious gnome, Billie, and I adore your fab coloring! Putting on a DT hat - Thanks for entering our "Anything Goes" challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT