Friday, October 01, 2021

So incredibly thankful for you.. - Crafty Catz #566

Friday October 1, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
AUTUMN SHADES


our sponsor is  JMC DESIGNS



This is my card using the Cozy Tots image. I colored her with copics. I used Simon Says sentiment and birch trees. I added some washi tape to the background Quick Quote scrap and added the image. 


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #115 - anything goes
Creative moments #223 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - Autumn blessings
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Crafty animals #55 - anything goes animals



9 comments:

tilly said...

A lovely design for your card and I love her orange coat, wish I had one like that ! xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Billie, gorgeous card, love the image and colour combo, its really sweet.xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Your colouring is, as always superb Billie! She's a real cutie! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

inkblocks said...

Wonderful coloring Billie, and perfect additions to set the scene! Great to see you over at the Try It On Tuesday challenge blog :o) Nancy J

inkblocks said...

Wonderful coloring Billie, and perfect additions to set the scene! Great to see you over at the Try It On Tuesday challenge blog :o) Nancy J

Lisa J said...

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals this month and sharing your card with us. Lisa DT

Furrbster said...

Fabulous colours and great layout,

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous project, thanks so much for linking to TIOT, Valerie.