Friday, October 08, 2021

Happy birthday - Alphabet challenge -N-

Friday October 8, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at
Alphabet challenge

Our theme this challenge is
-N- for NO LAYERS
doesn't need to be cas just no layers



I am using the Simon Says stamp set for this card. I masked off the images as I stamped. I seldom do this but I knew what I wanted to do so that kinda helps and I watch Kelly Taylor do this a lot so this has helped me so much in knowing what to stamp first. I loved that I used white card stock so the panda were just inked up and no copic coloring. I guess I could of done some shading but I liked the crisp white look. I used copics. I used my ground and cloud template and Ranger ink. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to a few of the images.


Challenges:
Creative fingers #216 - anything goes
Crafty animals #55 - anything goes animals
2 crafty crazy critters #55 - anything -critters



 

5 comments:

Deborah Wheeler said...

This is such a fun card, Billie. Those pandas are just adorable! xx

cheiro urgia said...

This is an amazing no-layer card, I'm thrilled to see my theme interpreted like this! Just like what I had in mind when I said "not necessarily CAS". I can't even imagine how much work you put into the process, but it turned out so nice with the whole scenery in the background. And let's not forget the pabda party up front - so cute and cheerful, I'm sure they'll make somebody's day.

Hugs, Veronika

Doris Klein said...

Oh I really love this cute card! I'm a freaky Teddy fan... It's soooooooooooo sweet!!! :-)

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
*GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY

Mari said...

What a sweet image. Your card is very beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining the Critter Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.