Friday, October 22, 2021

Howl are you? - Alphabet challenge -O-

Friday October 22, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
-O- for OUTDOORS



I used a Newtons Nook stencil and texture paste to create the background. I spritzed with glitter while wet so it has a little sparkle to it. I stamped the Gerda Steiner dog and colored with copics. I used Simon Says circle die and a scrap to create the circle. I used some Stampin Up vellum and Paul Ruben metallic paints and gave it some shimmer. I adhered it behind the circle and added the doggie on foam dots. I stamped the GS sentiment and heat embossed (I used a dark copic to give color and it's lighter in the photo but in real it's darker more of a blue vs. turquoise) I added glossy accents to the collar and nose. 
Challenges:
Crafty animals #55 - anything goes animals
2 crafty critters #55 - anything goes critters
As you like it - people or critters (critters most of the time. They are so cute and love esp. dogs. I think they bring a smile to animal lovers.
Cute card Thursday #693 - anything goes



 

6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a delightful and fun card, love the background and the little cute dog.
Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Chrissy said...

Who would love this wee dog howling to the moon, gorgeous sweet card..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Deborah Wheeler said...

That's a great card, Billie. I love the expression on the litle dog's face, and the starry background is perfect! Deborah x

Doris Klein said...

Aaaaaaaaawww.. how cute! Love it!

Thanks for playing along with our Critter Crazy Challenges and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
*GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY

Janis Lewis said...

Cute doggie card! Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Janis - Pause Dream Enjoy
*Owner* Crafting Happiness Challenges
*DT* Let’s Craft & Create

Zw@@n said...

Fun card, Billie! It indeed make me smile although I am cat woman. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma