Friday, October 22, 2021

throw kindness - Crafty Catz #569

Friday October 22, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
ADD SOME LAYERS

                                                      Our sponsor this week is Hetty Clare


This is the cute image called This is for you.. I colored the image with copics. I added her to a grouping of Quick Quote scraps. The sentiment is a sticker from Pink Fresh Studios.



Challenges:
my time to craft #468 - Halloween/fall colors
Scrapping 4 fun #203 - anything goes
QKR stampede #430 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #693 - anything goes



6 comments:

tilly said...

I love this little girl and your quotes are just right for your card xx

Janette said...

Hi Billie, this is the cutest card, she is so sweet its lovely.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeosu card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

NanaConnie said...

Wonderful coloring on that sweet image, Billie! Love your paper choices and the sentiment is delightful. :-D Time for a DT hat - Thanks for playing along in our Anything Goes challenge at QKR Stampede this fortnight. :-D Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card and sweet image with the sentiment!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

Cazro said...

Hi Billie, A lovely card, I love the little girl, the colouring is stunning. Great background papers. Thanks you, I am so pleased you entered into our challenge at MTTC, I wish you luck and look forward to you visiting us again. Caz. DT.