Thursday, October 21, 2021

wishing you a happy - Cardz 4 Galz #158

Thursday October 21, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is
PRINCESS  - it's Carrie Fishers birthday


For my princess I used a Bugaboo image. I colored her with copics and used some Simple stories dp. I added the birthday sentiment from Paper Trey Ink. The other sentiment I am not sure who it's by. I embossed  the bd sentiemnt and added the Tech. Tues. banners and Nuvo drops. I added some Taylored Expressions bling to her crown. 

Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 42 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #203 - anything goes



 

3 comments:

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card and lovely sentiment! Great coloring!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Beautiful card!! This is so cute! Thank you for joining the Scrapping4Fun Challenge!

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 42 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!