Thursday, October 07, 2021

love - Cardz 4 Galz #157

Thursday October 7, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme this challenge is
ORIENTAL


For my card I used a Inkadinkado bamboo stamp and Stampin up ink to create the background. I then stamped the cute little Mama Elephant pandas. I added them to a strip of ribbon as I thought it kinda had that ground feel to it. I added some Simon says hearts and the Stampin up sentiment cut with a SU tag. I added the red gem.


 Challenges:
Creative fingers #216 - anything goes
Crafty animals #55 - anything goes animals
Lemon shortbread #156 - anything goes
2 crafty crazy critters #55 - anything -critters



5 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Hi Billie, many thanks for visiting my blog and for your very kind comments. It's lovely to meet new people in blog lang as it just seems to get quieter and quieter. Your card is lovely too and I love the bamboo stamp in the background. It's been years since I've made an oriental card, so maybe it's time to dust of the stamps and get cracking. Hope to see you again soon. Sandra x

Lori Podolsky said...

Hi Billie! I just love your really sweet and darling card. Your details are fabulous, too. So glad you joined in the fun on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
Hugs, Lori (DT)

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so cute and beautifully done. Love Dawn x

Doris Klein said...

aaawww how cute!!!
Love and kisses to you, too! :-)

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
*GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY

Elizabeth Hart said...

Perfect oriental card with the bamboo and pandas - very fun. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth