Friday, October 15, 2021

Hugs - Do-Al (l) Creative #58

Friday October 15, 2021

Hello

It's mid month reminder for the challenge going on over at

The theme is BINGO


This is the BINGO card


Our sponsor is SheepSki designs


I am using the image called cupcake.. I used the row  flowers / pink / sentiment as focus . I colored the image with copics. I used My favorite things circle die.  I die cut the My Favorite Thing hugs 4 times and layered them. I added some Ranger ink to the bottom half and then added Glossy accents.  



 Challenges:

2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Great card Billie and I like this image; I'm lucky to have it in my stash so you've inspired me to print it out and color it up. Thanks for linking up with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and Best of Luck in the Draw! Donna

Stacey said...

What a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's.
DT Stacey