Monday, October 11, 2021

I'm the wheel deal - Make My Monday #159

Monday October 11, 2021

Hello 

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
OUTDOOR SPORTS


I chose to use an old stamp set from The Greeting Farm. I stamped the image and colored her with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. the sentiment was heat embossed on a Stampin up tag.  I added a twine bow. 


 Challenges:
QKR stampede #429 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge #21 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #580 - stamp act
Polkadoodles wk. 41 - anything goes



4 comments:

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Another awesome card Billie! Yes, girls can skateboard too! And the colours you chose help her stand out from the card. I’m so happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT

Sladjana Perisic said...

What a fun card! Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.

Donna from Creative Pixie Designs
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team

Nunzia Carusio said...

Cute image and great colouring.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles.
Look forward to seeing you again soon. ×
Nunzia

sweetpea said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles craft challenge Janet DT