Friday, October 29, 2021

Season's Greetings - Crafty Catz #570

Friday October 29, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at
Crafty Catz #570

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES 

Our sponsor is ALL DRESSED UP


I am using the image from a group of three girls.. I colored her with copics. I added the Simon Says sentiment and added to a piece of DCWV dp. I added a few Pretty Pink Posh jewels.


 Challenges:
Allsorts wk. 647 - anything goes/opt. vintage
Digi choosday wk. 43 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #583 - all occasions



4 comments:

tilly said...

Oh she looks gorgeous in her lime green outfit, a lovely card xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jane Savage said...

Oh so cute and gorgeous colouring!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Michelle said...

Your card is adorable! I love the lime green coloring and details on the fur of her hat! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge!! Hope to see you again soon! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodle