Tuesday, October 05, 2021

Birthday wishes - Cardz 4 Guyz #281

Tuesday October 5, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge at

Our theme is
Birthday using Autumn colors




this is my card using the image from Bugaboo.  I used my copics to color the image. I used Taylored Expression die. I distressed the edges with some QQ chalk ink. I dug through my scraps and found these Quick quote scraps.. I used My favorite things circle die. I stamped the Newton's nook sentiment and finished with some Pretty pink posh jewels. 


Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 40- anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 40 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #579 - anything goes
Beyond the blue #35 - layered dies
Crafty animals #55 - anything goes animals
Pammie's inky pinkies #2140 - anything goes



 

6 comments:

dj said...

Love your mixture of autumn colors with out necessarily an autumn theme...perfection!! What great inspiration to those who decide to play along with us during our "autumn colors birthay" over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Lee said...

Aw what a cute little guy! His die cut layers are perfect for him! Thanks so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

kReN said...

Hey, Billia A. Love this. Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week. kReN@afourthlife

Kim said...

Such a fun card, it made me smile. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card .. so so cute
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Super cute card! Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT