Thursday, October 07, 2021

Where's the unsubscribe - Aud Sentiments #285

Thursday October 7-18, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
FALL / HALLOWEEN + SENTIMENT


Our sponsor is


This is my card using the image called Spooky.. I colored with copics. I used Ranger ink to go around the edges and added to this piece of designer paper. I added the Tim Holtz sentiment.. I like this sentiment cause if it was ok for an adult to go trick or treating and getting all that yummy candy.. I'm in.   So I need to unsubscribe to adulthood for a night.. lol

Challenges:
Creative fingers #216 - anything goes
Incy wincy designs - Halloween / thankful
Crafting happiness #116 - colors purple/orange/green/black
Daisy chain #57 - autumn or Halloween

7 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A great sentiment and lovely colourful papers. Elaine

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

How cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Four Seasons Challenge!

NanaConnie said...

Too funny, Billie, and your coloring is fabulous! Love the ghost image. While I'm here - Thanks for playing at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week. Good luck. NanaConnie DT

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO cute, Billie. Thanks so much for sharing this with us over at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog. I hope that you will join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen
The Four Seasons Challenge Blog DT

Darlene said...

OMG what a cute image and I LOVE how you've showcased him! Great job Billie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

P.S. Are you aware we also have a year round Halloween challenge that your card fits in perfectly? Here's the link for you ... TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE Hope you'll pop over.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Wow, sweet Halloween card. I love your image. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Ellen said...

Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen