Friday, October 15, 2021

Sweet treat - Crafty Catz #568

Friday October 15, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
TRICK OR TREAT-SOMETHING YUMMY ON YOUR CARD

                                                               Our sponsor is Beccy's Place



I used a free 5 candle cupcake image. I colored with copics. I used some designer paper for the background and Taylored Expressions spider web and spiders. I fussy cut the image out. I added to a Paper Trey Ink banner. 


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #55 - anything goes animals
Incy wincy designs - Halloween / thankful
Crafting happiness #116 - colors purple/orange/green/black
Daisy chain #57 - autumn or Halloween

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

a lovely spooky treat for the special night lol xx

Diane said...

Super fun Halloween card, I had a spider just like that crawl across my foot this morning...EEEEK!!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

Janis Lewis said...

Yummy cupcake, but no spiders with mine, please. LOL Thank you so much for linking up at my challenge blog, Crafting Happiness Challenges.
Janis - Pause Dream Enjoy
*Owner* Crafting Happiness Challenges
*DT* Let’s Craft & Create

Melanie Hungerford said...

Hi Billie, happy you are joining in at Four Seasons. I love the spiders crawling up the cup cake, fun Halloween card!

Donna Walls said...

Great card and the colors are bright and cheery! Thanks for linking up with us at The Four Seasons Challenge and Best of Luck in the Draw! Donna

Darlene said...

OH WOW what a fabulous creation Billie! Looks SO YUMMY!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!
P.S. Don't forget about our TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE where you still have time to share this fabulous creation!

Janette said...

Sorry I missed this one Billie, better late than never. I love your card, the bright colours and fun image are just so fun.xx

Ellen said...

Great diversity in your card, love to see them all. This one is very colourful, just love it!
Thanks again for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen