Thursday, September 30, 2021

Thanks - from the bottom-- - Happy Little Stampers Watercolor - October

Friday October 1, 2021

Hello

It's the first of the month so it's time for a new challenge


This is my card using the image from Tech. Tuesday. I stampin on some watercolor paper and using my Mission Gold watercolors painted the image and background. I splattered some paint after it dried. I then Stamped the sentiment also from Tech. Tues. and using my corner chomper on the pink piece and Stampin up punch for the green piece added them to the card with foam dots. I added some Pretty Pink Posh jewels.



 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #115 - anything goes
Creative moments #223 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes



3 comments:

Helen said...

So pretty Billie! I love the beautiful colours you[ve chosen for this lovely image!!! Stay safe! :)

Karen Letchworth said...

OK, Billie....I see you over there with your watercolor going on. LOVE that background (I'm guessing Twisted Citron)...SO pretty. Those Lady Slippers are also super sweet. My mom always had some in the backyard and they're so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing art with us at Word Art Wednesday. You are such a blessing to me, Billie.
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Swapna B Patil said...

Lovely card, loved that loose water colourful background..