Tuesday, September 07, 2021

I could just squeeze you - Cardz 4 Guyz #279

Tuesday September 7, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
BLUE - YELLOW - GRAY

I don't know that I've ever done a card with these colors.. So this was fun to figure what to do and do different. I saw this old red rubber lemon stamp from Rubber Stampede so then I dug through my designer papers (without names) and found this awesome paper. So I used Ranger inks and colored the stamp and then using a blending tool went around the edges after I fussy cut it out.  I found this nice blue card stock scrap so I heat embossed the Concord and 9th sentiment. I used Tech. Tues. banner die. I finished with some sequins and Nuvo drops in the center. I like the colors. 



 Challenges:
Use your stuff #430  - anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #504 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #575 - stamp act
Crafty creations #425 - anything goes
Simon Monday - stamp it



6 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, wow, this is stunning, so CAS but really pops, love that DP.xx

dj said...

I love the creative inspiration you have offered to those who decide to play along with use during our current "blue, yellow & gray" color challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Leanne said...

So, sweet Billie, I like this card, so pretty, and I could squeeze some lemon into my glass right now, cheers! Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Kinjal Trivedi said...

What a smashing card. Ya those colors do look difficult, but you nailed it! Thank you for participating in our challenge. See you in our challenges again. Hugs, Kinjal DT https://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/

Helen said...

Great project - thanks for sharing it with us at the Use Your Stuff Challenge.

Helen x

Claudia's kaartjes said...

This is a lovely card, Really nice. Thanks for entering your card at Penny's Paper crafty challenge
Echt een toffe kaart, kei leuk!! Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Penny's Paper crafty challenge
Hugs
grtjsClaudia
DT Penny's Paper crafty challenge
https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/