Friday, September 03, 2021

Wishing you a very Happy happy birthday - Colour Crazy wk. 35

Friday September 3, 2021

Hello

It's time for our challenge over at 

Our theme is the usual
ANYTHING GOES

just remember no digital type coloring. 
Your project needs to be hand colored. 




I am using the image of a Gnome with cake. I colored the image with copics. I found a scrap of designer paper so added it to the left and added my image to the card. The sentiment is from Simon says and paper Trey Ink. I used Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.


 Challenges:
Use your stuff #430  - anything goes
Crafting happiness #111 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 34 - anything goes





1 comment:

Tammy L said...

How fun is this! I love the coloring and such a fun image. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT. Co-ordinator.