Thursday, September 09, 2021

May your layers be many - Aud Sentiments #283

Thursday September 9, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme is 
BIRTHDAY

Our sponsor is Dr, Digi's
and I am using the image Baking Brian
I colored the image with copics.. I don't know what's going on with my E21 but it removes copic colors and leaves a blotchy touch to the paper. I changed the nib and still issues. It also give a sticky feel.. But I already had so much colored I didn't want to start over.. I used Simon Says stitch die I added the image to some brown card stock and then the Cosmo Cricket designer paper. I added some twine. The sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink and used a Stampin Up stitch oval.  This sentiment made me laugh.. 



 Challenges:

4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A super card. Elaine

Izzy Scrap said...

Fun birthday card, Billie ! Fabulous colouring and beautiful design. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

Colinda said...

Lovely card and what a fun sentiment!
Enjoy your weekend,
Colinda

NanaConnie said...

I love this card, Billie! The sentiment is too funny (but I want it to be so true. lol) Great coloring. Time for me to put on a DT hat - We do appreciate you joining us in our Anything Goes challenge this month at QKR Stampede. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT