Wednesday, September 01, 2021

Merry Christmas - Sparkles Christmas #128

Wednesday September 1, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge this month at

Our theme this month is
CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS


I didn't have a rubber/acrylic stocking stamp.. so I looked at my digital folders.. I found this Christmas Stocking from Beccy's Place.   I colored it with copics. I really like non traditonal Christmas colors and this one reminded me of my Mom's Christmas tree.. one of them. She had three in her house. When she was alive she loved Christmas and her house was all decked out. So I thought of that when I colored it. I added to some Stampin up card stock and added the Simon Says sentiment and Pretty Pink Posh jewels. I added a little Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.


 Challenges:
Scrapping 4 fun #199 - more than 2 layers
Polkadoodles wk. 35 - anything goes
Crafty hazelnuts #557 - Christmas/ embossing opt.
Simon Monday - glimmer sparkle
Use your stuff #430  - anything goes
Crafting happiness #111 - anything goes


5 comments:

Nelly said...

Beautiful merry and bright card! Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly dt x

Sue Jackson said...

Fabulous coloring! The shading is superb! Great stocking card! XX Sue J

Suze said...

Lovely card Bilie. I like non-traditional colours too. The blue and yellow look fantastic together. Thank you for entering the Embossing Challenge at CHNC.

Tammy L said...

Wonderful card and such crisp coloring. Great image, for a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT. Co-ordinator.

Pamela Duncan said...

Love seeing the Christmas cards all year. Sweet entry! Thank you for joining us on Polkadoodles crafting! ~ Pam, DT