Tuesday, September 07, 2021

Books, like friends, - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday September 7, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES


This is my card using the image called School Books.  I colored the image with copics. I added to some scraps of Quick Quote dp. I stamped the My Favorite Things sentiment.  I kept it pretty simple. I thought the image was so cute I didn't want to take away from her. 


Challenges:
Use your stuff #430  - anything goes
Krafty chicks #575 - stamp act
QKR stampede #427 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 36 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #112 - anything goes



 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really pretty and very nice coloring!!

Thank you for participating on our fortnightly challenges. We love to see more creations of you in our challenges. You can win some fantastic digi's
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
Diana DT

Ana said...

Lovely card! Very nice coloring!
Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Anything goes card making and crafting challenge – Week 36.
Ana

kReN said...

Sweet image. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede. kReN@afourthlife. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

kReN said...

Love this. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede. kReN@afourthlife. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 36 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!