Friday, September 24, 2021

It's better to get laugh lines - Crafty Catz #565

Friday September 24, 2021

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. NOT A SQUARE CARD

FACEBOOK PERSONAL PAGE
FACEBOOK ARTIST PAGE
https://www.facebook.com/SherryWestArt
FACEBOOK COLORING GROUP




This is my card.. Have you ever made a card for a design team you're on and then realize you forgot the OPT: part of the challenge??????  Yup. I seem to do that now and then and sure enough I did it again.. Thank goodness it's also ATG.. I broke out the corner chomper tool and rounded the two corners.. It's not square now.. right?? 
I am using the image frog n friend. I colored the image with copics. I added my cloud template and Ranger ink. I used a My favorite things stitch die. I added to some My Minds Eye designer paper and a scrap strip. I heat embossed the Tech. Tues. sentiment on another scrap and using MFT die to cut out. Then the last thing is the corner chomper.. lol

Challenges:
Crafty animals #54 - anything goes -animal
QKR stampede #428 - anything goes
Dream valley #255 - 2 or more pattern papers
Crafting happiness #114 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk.38 - anything goes


 

4 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, well I love your card and that sweet image even if you didn't follow the optional theme, its gorgeous.xx

tilly said...

what a lovely card and don't we all forget the brief... I know I do lol xx

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Cute card. Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Myriam said...

What a sweet card!
Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
I hope to see you next time.
Hugs, Myriam
DT Polkadoodles