Friday, September 17, 2021

What's up? Crafty Catz #564

Friday September 17, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES / OPT.
2 OR MORE DESIGNER PAPERS


                                        Our sponsor is Dr. Digi's

I am using the image called Sharesies..  Sometimes I feel like this when I am eating my 3 dogs stare at me.. at us. We don't give them food from the table. they only get their kibble and frozen blueberries or green peas for a treat. 
I colored the image with copics and fussy cut out. I added to some Basic Grey designer paper and used a Stampin up die for the heart. The rug is a left over from another project. I thought it worked great for the rug. I don't know who the sentiments are from.. But I thought it was funny to add them. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #54 - anything goes -animal
A gem of a challenge #19 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - colors of autumn
Digi choosday wk. 37 - anything goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes



 

4 comments:

tilly said...

this is a lovely fun card for any pet lover, great sentiments xx

Janette said...

Hi Billie, this is such a fun card, really love that image its so true as anyone with animals will testify.
Have a lovely weekend.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jane Savage said...

Wonderful, fun card!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx