Monday, November 01, 2021

Merry Christmas - Do-Al(l)Creative #59

Monday November 1, 2021

Hello

It's a new month so a new challenge over at

Our theme this month is
EMBOSSING + FROSTY TIMES


For my card I used Lets Make Art liquid watercolors and created the background. I added some flicks of gold. I let it dry for a couple days. I then used Denami Design tree/ sentiment and stamped / heat embossed. I punched out some snowflakes from glitter paper and added along with some sequin type snowflakes. 

Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Krafty chicks #583 - all occasions
Creative fingers #218 - anything goes
Allsorts #648 - add a sentiment
Simon Monday - any holiday occasion 



 

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous inky background for this wonderful stamp. Thank you for sharing it in our Sentiment challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Ellibelle said...

The background looks fabulous, such a pretty Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

JanR said...

Wonderful stamping/embossing! Terrific card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.