Monday, November 15, 2021

never stop looking up - Do-Al(l)Creative #59

 Monday November 15, 2021

Hello

It's reminder time regarding our current challenge

Our theme is
EMBOSSING  + FROSTY  needs to be both



For my card I used an embossing folder and then used white ink to go over the snowflakes. I added some sparkle embossing powder and it stuck to some places. I punched the Martha Stewart border punch with glitter paper and then die cut out of some silver glitter paper the My favorite things snowflakes. I stamped the Simon says sentiment. Added all to the card.


Challenges:
Creative moments #226 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #585 - Christmas
Penny's paper crafty #509 - anything goes
My time to craft #470 - texture (embossing folder)



3 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is lovely,

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Leanne said...

Oh what a great sentiment and the sparkle, love that color and thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

Leanne DT/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the sparkle Billie and what a great sentiment! It's so pretty!

Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!