Friday, November 19, 2021

You're my favorite - Colour Crazy wk. 46

Friday November 19, 2021

Hello

It's time for another challenge over at

Our theme
ANYTHING GOES




I am using this fun image called Bunny Christmas.. I decided not to make it a Christmas card but a fun winter sweater wearing card. I colored with Copics. I use My favorite things stitch die. I added so some scraps that I created a background with. I used the MFT sentiment and a Tech. Tues. die. I added the little epoxy heart.


 Challenges:
Dream valley #259 - anything goes
Love to scrap #151 - anything goes
The paper funday #35 - anything goes/opt. thanks /grateful

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Glittertastic said...

What a cute image to colour and I love the sentiment - great card!
Thank you for sharing your card for our challenge at Dream Valley Challenge
Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

Donna Walls said...

Such a sweet bunny and adorable card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges! Donna