Friday, November 12, 2021

Merry Christmas - Crafty Catz #567

Friday November 12, 2021

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this week
SPARKLE/SHINE / ANYTHING GOES

Our sponsor is 


I am using the image Rory's wintery poinsettias.. I colored with copics. I added to a shinny sparkly background designer paper. I added the Simon Says sentiment and went around the edge with Ranger ink. 


 Challenges:
Creative moments #226 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 45 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #585 - Christmas

7 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, this is such a pretty card, love the soft colours.
Hope you had a good week, happy weekend.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

lovely sparkly papers to set off your pretty little girl xx

Aunty Sue said...

Fab colouring of sponsors image Billie have a good weekend

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Happy to see you in the gallery again Billie with another beautiful creation! Love the earmuffs and mittens on her. Thanks for playing along the Christmas Challenge this week.
Diane - DT

Sheryl said...

This is beautiful.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

Ela said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela DT