Friday, November 19, 2021

Season's greetings - Crafty Catz #573

Friday November 19, 2021

Hello

New challenge over at 

Theme is 
ANYTHING GOES/ USE SOME METAL


Our sponsor is




this is my card using the image called Winter friend.. I guess this is an ANYTHING GOES card as I completely forgot to add the metal.. I colored the image with copics. I added some Nuvo drops to the snowflakes. The image was cut out with My favorite things stitch die. I added to a piece of Quick Quote scrap and heat embossed the Simon says sentiment.  I added to a Christmas dp. 



 Challenges:
Incy wincy designs - traditional Christmas colors
2critter crazy #56 - anything goes w/critters
Crafty animals #56 - anything goes w/animals
Love to scrap #151 - anything goes
Dragonfly dreams - November Christmas / winter
Merry little Christmas #40 - anything goes0



4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Sweet card Billie.
Hope your having a nice week, saw the picture of your mountain view, wow, Gods gift, how wonderful.xx

Doris Klein said...

Amazing work..

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
*GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wonderful scene, so pretty and a lovely design also. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT