Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Merry Christmas - Crafty Sentiments

  Tuesday November 30, 2021

Hello

It's time for another challenge over at

The theme is 
ANYTHING GOES


I am using the image Herbie the bear  I kept the card CAS.. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink.  I used My favorite things and cut the image out and a scrap of blue. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment with Stampin up ink and used a Spellbinder die to cut it out. I added the snowflake sequins and Nuvo drops. 


 Challenges:
Lemon shortbread #156 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - winter wonderland
Penny's paper crafty #510 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge #24 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #587 - all occasions
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #570 - anything goes/opt. R 
Pammie's inky pinkies #2148 - anything goes/opt. animals



6 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Such a wonderful card! Thank you so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week for our All Occasions challenge!

Helen said...

Your little bear is just adorable! Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday!

Jane Savage said...

So cute, love the CAS feel of this!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Suze said...

Cute card Billie. Lovely image and card arrangement. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Jana Forrest said...

Billie that little bear is precious. Love how you have made your card clean and simple. Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. DT~Jana

Joan said...

Cute little bear off to post his card, sweet card

Thanks for joining us at ry In On Tuesday Challenge

Joan