Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Miss you - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday November 2, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES



I am using the image called Primrose autumn leaves.  I colored the image with copics. I used My favorite things stitch die and added to a piece of Quick Quote scrap then added to a piece of Books by hand dp. I added the Simon says sentiment and used a MFT die and SS heart. 


 Challenges:
Scrapping 4 fun #204- use any form
Beyond the blue #39 - happy fall/halloween
Polkadoodles wk. 44 - anything goes



3 comments:

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card! Love the cute image and the layered rectangle!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

Lee said...

OH so darn sweet! Love her little Fall bouquet! Thanks so much for joining Beyond the Blue this week!

Roberta Cercato said...

Hi!
I love your project!
Thanks for taking part in the Scrapping4funChallenges challenge, hope to see you again soon!
Good luck,
Roberta DT Scrapping4funChallenges