Friday, November 05, 2021

happy birthday - Alphabet - P-

Friday November 5, 2021

Hello

It's time for another challenge over at 

Letter P for Pattern Paper


I am using the image called cupcake girl from Bugaboo. I colored her with copics and digging through my scraps found these papers from Quick Quote. I added the Reverse Confetti sentiment which I heat embossed and used Tech. Tues. banners. I added a little Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the dots and cupcakes and a few Studio 18 gems.



Challenges:
As you like it - favorite circle emb. (bling - love the different colors and shine it gives the card.)
Krafty chicks #584 - stamp act



 

4 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, hope your week has been a good one. I love your card for this weeks challenge, a great image and such fun colours.
Have a lovely weekend.xx

Elaine Stark said...

A beautifully coloured card. Lovely co-ordinated papers. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Deborah Wheeler said...

Lovely card Billie - I love the effect of the strip of striped paper across the card.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Hi Billie, that's such a fun image, I love her orange polka dotted dress! Glad your card made it on the Alphabet Challenge post, and thanks for playing along at Krafty Chicks too.