Friday, October 30, 2020

Winter greetings - Crafty Catz #525

Friday October 30, 2020

Hello.. I am the host today over at Crafty Catz #525 
which means that I get to chose the theme

The theme is 
ANYTHING GOES / OPT.  WINTER

                                      Our sponsor is All Dressed Up


This is my card using the image Sledging pup.. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud and ground template and Ranger ink. I added the Simon says sentiment and snowflakes using embossing powder. There are some white sparkle ones too. They are just hard to see. I added to a piece of pink card stock. 

Challenges:
Simon says Wednesday  -  anything goes
Krafty chicks #531 - anything goes




 

4 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Billie, sweet and very cute image.
Happy Halloween for tomorrow.x

tilly said...

I love this Billie, your ground template fits so well to create hills xx

Aunty Sue said...

Great card Bille and challenge have a good week

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Gorgeous card Ginny ♥