Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Birthdays are for fun - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday October 6, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the challenge over at

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES



This image is called Picnic.. I colored her with copics. I used My favorite things stitch die. I added her to the fun colorful piece of DCWV designer paper.  I added the Simon says sentiment and used Stampin up tag die and went around the edge with Quick quote chalk ink. I added the bakers twine bow.


Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #654 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #527 - stamp act 1 -must use digi/stamp
Creative fingers #194 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 40 - anything goes
Crafty hazelnut - Oct. - pattern papers
Crafting happiness #69 - anything goes
(Pin)spirational #273 - photo inspiration








3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Too cute and a great sentiment.

Sandy said...

That's my idea of a perfect picnic. So cute. Thanks for linking up at PINspirational Challenge. Sandy/DT

sweetpea said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing it us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet DT