Thursday, October 22, 2020

Celebrate fall - Cardz 4 Galz #133

Thursday October 22, 2020

Hello again.. 
Time for another challenge over at 

Our theme this these 2 weeks is
FALL  / AUTUMN   NO Halloween

I love that I am using my OLD Red Rubber Stamps..   This awesome stamp is from Carmen's Veranda. I colored the image with Prisma Colored pencils.  I heat embossed the Tech. Tuesday sentiment on a piece of scrap and added it to the card front. I distressed around the card with Quick Quote chalk ink. 


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #43 - any animals
Shopping our stash #431 - happy fall y'all
Crafty friends #147 - embossing
Sweet stampin - girly but no pink
Use your stuff #408 - autumn / fall
Incy wincy designs- Halloween/autumn/fall

4 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO super cute, Billie. I've never seen this image before (or anything like it). I love it and it has a folk art feel to it. DARLING. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity with us. I do hope that you're staying healthy and that the good Lord is taking care of you. Happy crafting.
Blessings,
karen
Word Art Wednesday

missgailly said...

Cool stamp (it's really different) and great colouring. Thanks for playing along with us at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

Julene Matthews said...

Cute picture Billie. Thanks for joining us at UYS.

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Cute. Thanks for playing along with us at UYS.