Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving - 4 Stampin up leaves

Wednesday October 28, 2020

Hello.. I have another Thanksgiving card to share. This card was so easy to make. in fact I made two cause they were so easy. I found 4 pieces of awesome looking card stock. I then used Stampin up ink and stamped the Stampin up leaves and die cut out. I added them to the card base. I stamped the sentiment. Again an old red rubber with no name, on a scrap. I used Quick Quote ink to distress the edges.


 Challenges:
Use your stuff #408 - autumn / fall

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

LOVE the feathers. This is beautiful.

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful Autumn card! Love the leaves!
thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com