Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Happy Birthday - Cardz 4 Guyz #255

Tuesday October 6, 2020

 Hello I am back for another challenge over at 

Our theme this two weeks is CAS (CLEAN AND SIMPLE) 

For this card I took a piece of card stock and a argyle type embossing folder and created the background. I found a scrap of gray cardstock and using My favorite things die ran it through then adhered the letters to the embossed piece. I added a few metal adhesive stickers. I went over the lettering with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.

Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #654 - anything goes
Creative fingers #194 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 40 - anything goes
The crafters cafe' #252 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #69 - anything goes
Simon Monday - dry embossing




 

3 comments:

cass said...

Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

Lisa Lynn said...

Awesome masculine card with the embossing.

dj said...

I just love the bold lettering!! Perfect guy card!!