Thursday, October 01, 2020

hello I treasure your friendship - Do-Al (l) Creative #46

Thursday October 1, 2020

Hello it's October and time for another challenge over at 

Our theme this month is
CREATE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND

 We have a sponsor but no images
Sponsor: Doortje's Digis


For my card I used black watercolor paper and stamped the Simon Says background stamp and heat embossed in black.. I then used my Paul Ruben metallic watercolors and painted the piece. I wish you could see the shimmer from from the awesome paints. I then used the Simon says hello die and die cut it 5 times and stacked. I then stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiment and used a TT die to cut out. I finished with some Pretty Pink Posh jewels and Spectrum Noir sparkle brush over the hello.

Challenges:
A gem of a craft wk. 20 - anything goes
Dragonfly journey #139 - encouragement/celebration
Crafting happiness #68 - anything goes
Hand stamped #349 - photo insp. (went with the colors)
Try it on Tuesday - autumn colors
Simon Wednesday - anything goes








8 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

I love those amazing metallic colours. This is such a stunner. Love Dawn x

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Billie! Beautiful project, thanks so much for joining us at TIOT. Have a great, new week, Valerie

Fiona said...

Such great colours - thanks for sharing another card with us this week at HSS

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow Billie! These are wonderful colours and a really lovely card! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie!

Wow! I bet this card in person is absolutely magical with all of those beautiful metallic colors. Thanks so much for adding another awesome creation to my challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Stampin by Genny said...

I'm so glad you were inspired by the colors in our inspiration challenge. Your card is a pretty stained glass window. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Jaimie said...

Wow what a really cool design. It looks like stained glass and so unique. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!!

Jenny Engelke said...

Wow, the colors in this creation are so rich and beautiful! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!