Friday, October 09, 2020

Wild thing I think I love you - Crafty Catz #522

Friday October 9, 2020

Hello everyone.. 
It's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Catz #522

Our theme this week is  WILD AND CRAZY

                                           Our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter


I am using the fun image called Cute Cave Girl  I colored her with copics. I then used a Simon Says rectangle die and cut her out. I added my clouds using my cloud stencil and Ranger ink. I added her to a piece of Mulberry paper and then to a piece of DCWV wild life print. I love the gold specks that's in the paper.  I stamped on a scrap the Simon Says sentiment and cut it apart  and went around the edges with Quick Quote chalk ink and added with foam dots. I went with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the center of the letters.


 Challenges:
Moving along with the times - Oct - animals and/or birds
Crafty animals #43 - any animals
Crafty hazelnut - Oct. - pattern papers
Crafting happiness #69 - anything goes
Creative moments #200 - anything goes




4 comments:

Janette said...

I love this Billie, and your sky looks brilliant.xx

tilly said...

a beautiful card and love the papers, a super birthday card above as well xx

Wendy L said...

What a wonderful image, greatcard, thank you for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Julie said...

Billie,
Your card is fab
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge
Julie T