Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Happy Halloween - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday October 27, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the challenge going on over at Crafty Sentiments

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES


Well look what I made.. A Halloween card.. LOL.. I guess it tis the season.. This cute image called Patsy and Gizmo zoom on a broom  it had to be a Halloween card.. I colored the image with copics. I used a My favorite things circle die. I dug through my Recollection designer paper and found this black paper so I found Heidi Grace stamps and heat embossed the sentiment and two bats. I added the image on foam dots. 

Challenges:
My time to craft #443 - Halloween /or cats
Crafty friends #147 - embossing
Polkadoodles wk. 43 - anything goes
Inkspirational #224 - photo inspiration
Sweet stampin - Halloween









5 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Nelly said...

It's such a Fabulous Halloween card, image is such fun! Thank you for entering week #43 of the Polkadoodles ATG challenge. Nelly D.T x

Pat K said...

Adorable little Patsy and her cute little friend. Great card Billie. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

Cazro said...

Hi Billie, A super cute Halloween card. I love the letting and font, a perfect last detail. Thanks for sharing with us at My Time To Craft. Caz. DT.

Sheri said...

Oh goodness, this just put a big smile on my face. So sweet!! Thank you so much for joining the Polkadoodles Challenge! :)