Monday, October 05, 2020

hello Fall - Always Fun Challenge #183

October 5, 2020

Hello .. Wow October already. Are you thinking of what you're going to do this year for the holidays? I know we had plans to go to Vegas to visit family but that is not happening. Too risky. It's going to be a weird holiday season and winter..

Well we have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is PUMPKINS


So for my card I used the Newton Nooks little boo animals. I used Gerda Steiner pumpkins and Sugar Pea pumpkins and sentiment.. I colored them all with copics. I used my cloud and ground template and Ranger ink to create the background. I stamped the sentiment on some orange paper and cut it out like a post. I colored the post with copics and went around the sign with Quick Quote chalk ink. I then added the images to create this fun scene. 

Challenges:
Hand stamped #349 - photo insp.
Try it on Tuesday - autumn colors
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #654 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #527 - stamp act 1 -must use digi/stamp
Moving along with the times - Oct - animals and/or birds
Crafty animals #43 - any animals
Love to scrap #138 - fall back
My time to craft #442 - autumn colors
Crafting happiness #69 - anything goes










11 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

Aw Billie what a super cute card perfect for our challenge at MAWTT. Thanks for joining us. Zoe DT x

Mia said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Judith said...

what a great card brought a smile to my face love it, thank you for joining the my time to craft challenge - DT Judith CE

Fiona said...

Such a cute card - love your colouring - thanks for sharing with us at HSS this week.

Lisa Lynn said...

Just love those critters and such a great sky.

Becca Sadler said...

Billie A= Thanks for joining us at MTTC's autumn colors theme challenge! --Becca/DT

Mrs.B said...

This is such a sweet Autumnal card.
Thanks for sharing this with us at Try it on Tuesday, Avril xx

Elizabeth Price said...

These animals in costumes are so adorable and you have colored them fabulously! Thanks for your participation in our theme challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

Stampin by Genny said...

So love your happy hello fall card. I love sunny background and the cute characters. So glad you were inspired to join us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Jenny Engelke said...

So stinkin' cute! Your coloring is absolutely fab! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

Lisa J said...

How Sweet. Great colouring. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT