Friday, October 23, 2020

Galloping by to say - Crafty Catz #524

Friday October 23, 2020

Hello ..
I have a card to share for the new challenge going on over at 

Our theme this week is HATS


Our sponsor is Hetty Clare

This is Pony Christmas.. Isn't he just the cutest. I colored him with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink to create the background. I used Lil inker stitch die. The sentiment is from Tech. Tues. and the Merry Christmas is from Simon Says.  I went over the snowflakes, ground, ribbon, hat ball and fur with Sprectrum Noir sparkle brush. 


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #43 - any animals
Tuesday throw down #468 - funny sentiment
Digi choosday wk. 42 - anything goes
Fab 'n' funky #499 - Christmas



5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

A brilliant card Billie love your colouring. Have a good weekend

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

a super card with your colouring and clouds, great images this week. xx

Mandy said...

Billie this is a great card. Your cloud background looks so impressive.

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥
DT for Through The Craft Room Door
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

Annette said...

heheeee, I love him - fab sentiment too!
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
As You Like It Challenge.