Monday, October 12, 2020

birthday wishes - Always Fun Challenge #184

Monday October 12, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the new challenge over at 

Our theme this week is color
chart below.. Fall colors


                                                      This is the color sample to follow

I found the scrap of designer paper that worked perfect for the color chart.. I love when this happens. I did add a couple more colors in the images used. I first cut the green scrap with Simon says thin die. Then decided what I wanted to do with the images. I had the leaves and stump in my already watercolored image bin. I dug them out. I just got a couple months ago this cute dog set for being a guest designer on a challenge blog so chose to use them I colored them with copics and kinda went with the colors of two of my three dogs and fussy cut them out. I used my ground template and Ranger ink to give a little color then added the Sugar Pea design stump, Gerda Steiner leaves and Picket fence dogs. I think the larger leaf is from Simon Says?? I had this birthday wishes on my desk so I cut it into a banner and added this to the corner after I added the thin frame around the green piece. I die cut the heart from Simon says and added it to the dogs mouth and went over it with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.. 

Challenges:
Moving along with the times - Oct - animals and/or birds
Crafty animals #43 - any animals
Love to scrap #138 - fall back
Crafty hazelnut - Oct. - pattern papers
Jan's digi Oct. - anything goes
Fab n funky #497 - birthday
Scrapping 4 fun #177 - two words
Polkadoodles wk. 41 - anything goes
Crafty friends #146 - more than one die
Crafting happiness #69 - anything goes





7 comments:

Lia said...

A nice card with cute doggies!
Lia DT S4F

Nelly said...

Such an adorable card with the cutest Critters! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week. Nelly DT x

Melissa said...

Lovely card. thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge

Caz said...

Lovely creation....Thank you for sharing with us at Moving along with the times...Hope to see you again soon..

Caz xx

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

So cute, lovely card!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges!
Hugs Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

This is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us in our challenge over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap 2

Crafting With Jack said...

Love this cute card.