Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving - Fox - trees scene

Wednesday October 28, 2020

I have another Thanksgiving card to share. I found a blue scrap and cute it down.  I used my ground template and Ranger ink to create the ground.  I stamped the trees it's an old wood block red rubber and no name?? I used copics and Prisma color pencils to color the trees. I die cut a frame and added it to the scene. Then I stamped and copic colored the Sugar Pea design fox and pumpkins. I found some scraps and using Simon Says leaves die cut and added the images to the scene. I used Stampin up ink and stamped the SS sentiment. 


 Challenges:
Use your stuff #408 - autumn / fall
Polkadoodles wk. 43 - anything goes
Inkspirational #224 - photo inspiration
Allsorts wk. 595 - celebrate




6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your fox is just adorable. I just think foxes are too cute - sly and clever....just like me. I will just stay blonde, except I did add 4 colors to the back of my hair now when I saw my stylist last week, lol. Great scene.

Sybil B. said...

Very sweet card, I have that Sugarpea stamp set, it's so adorable. Thank you for entering your card into Polkadoodles ATG challenge for week #43.
Sybil DT

https://sybilb28.blogspot.com/

brenda said...

Such fun Billie, it's lovely to see you at Allsorts again, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Marina said...

Nice combo of images for a great autumn card. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

Linby said...

So sweet against your lovely scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Nelly said...

It's such a Fabulous scene card! Thank you for entering week #43 of the Polkadoodles ATG challenge. Nelly D.T x