Friday, October 16, 2020

Let's PAWS a minute - Colour Crazy challenge wk. 41

Friday October 16, 2020

Hello.. It's time for another challenge over at 

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor is Knitty Kitty Digi 
I am using the image Kitty Balloons


I usually don't pick the background paper first but in this case I thought it best.. not that I couldn't find something to work from my box's of papers.. LOL.. The papers is My minds eye.  I then colored the image with copics. I used a white gel pen on two of the balloons. I used Simon Says thin die to cut the image out and using a gold copic colored the thin frame.  I added the Tech. Tues. sentiment. 
Challenges:
Crafty animals #43 - any animals
Crafty hazelnut - Oct. - pattern papers
Chocolate baroque - Oct - anything goes
All fun challenge #17 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 41 - anything goes
My time to craft #443 - Halloween /or cats






4 comments:

brenda said...

What fun balloons with the car faces, it's lovely to see you at We Love Chocolate Baroque, thanks so much for joining us.

B x

Lisa Lynn said...

Love all the cats.

Mervi said...

Happy and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at We Love Chocolate Baroque;-))m

Catie Cuddles said...

Love this.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT