Thursday, October 08, 2020

feel better soon - Catch the bug - OBG

Thursday October 8, 2020

Hello.. Today over at Catch the bug it's OBG day.. 
Oldie But Goodie..


I am using the image called Girlz Sick..  I colored the image with copics.. I used light strokes to make the back wall stripes I went around the edge of the cut down piece with Ranger ink and added to a piece of scrap card stock. The sentiment is from Reverse confetti

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #69 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #130 - anything goes

5 comments:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Love your card. This image is so me right now. TFS

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful card Billie.

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card! Love the image!
Stay safe!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

K M Meena Herale said...

Fabulous card, thank you for your entry.
Meena DT
Scrapping4fun Challenges

Mandy said...

Billie this is a lovely card, your colouring is amazing and I am very impressed with your 'wallpaper'. It looks like it has been printed.

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥
DT for Through The Craft Room Door
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog