Monday, October 26, 2020

trick or treat - Always Fun #186

Monday October 26, 2020

I have a card to share for the new challenge going on over at 

Our theme this week is
HALLOWEEN


Ok.. I had to do a Halloween card.. I really don't do them unless have to.. I have to, so I automatically thought of this fun stamp set from Tim Holtz.. I love these crazy birds and I have the accessories stamps and dies so it worked out. I chose this fun purple-ish blue color card stock. I stamped the images and colored with copics.  I found this strip of halloween paper by Recollections. I added it and then added the fun images. I finished with some Pretty Pink Posh jewels. I do like this card.. I do like Halloween if just never send cards out so I have a little pile.. guess I should send them out this year... hum.. 

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut - Oct. - pattern papers
The paper funday #22 - anything goes / opt. Halloween 
My time to craft #443 - Halloween /or cats
Incy wincy designs- Halloween/autumn/fall
Simon Wednesday - layer it up
Inkspirational #224 - photo inspiration
Sweet stampin - Halloween
Crafty animals #43 - anything goes w/animals









7 comments:

Sandy said...

The Crazy Birds are always a good choice for a fun card. Thanks for linking up at PINspirational Challenge. Sandy/DT

Chris said...

Love your Crazy Bird Witch Billie, and what a great design- it's really striking with the bold, bright colours and the clean design. tHank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the Crazy Birds, and looks really good dressed up as a witch... cute and fun card. We are partnering with The Paper Girls, and please share with us at Double Trouble since you have met our Bat Color Challenge... hope to see you there.

Marina said...

Great Halloween card - I do like the border- and if you don't send Halloween cards out, you get to keep it yourself! Take your pile out and decorate your home with them! Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

Donna Scholz said...

I'm like you, Billie, I love to make Halloween cards, but never send any out!!! Great job coloring with your Copic markers! Those Tim Holtz birds are so funny! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Double Trouble for our Halloween challenge!!! -Donna

Kellianne said...

Great card! I'm the same with Halloween cards. Autumn cards, yes. But not Halloween. This is cute though and hopefully you will have a fun reason to send out your pile. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble! :)

Donna Walls said...

These crazy birds make me laugh every time, great make! Thanks for joining in the fun at The Paper Funday Challenges! Donna, DT