Friday, October 16, 2020

Sending birthday bear hugs - Crafty Catz #523

Friday October 16, 2020

Hello.. I have another card to share today this is over at

Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES

                                 Our sponsor this week is Beccy's Place

I am using a free image called Stanley birthday bear..  I colored the image with copics. I used Lil inker die and added him to a scrap of Quick quote designer paper. I added the ribbon around the bottom . I stamped the My favorite things sentiment and added to the card. I added Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the hat and the ribbon on the package.


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #43 - any animals
All fun challenge #17 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 41 - anything goes

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Sweet card Billie, hope you have a lovely weekend.xx

tilly said...

a super card and that ribbon is lush !! xx