Thursday, September 01, 2022

Be yourself - Do-Al(l) Creative #69

Thursday September 1, 2022

Hello

I am back with another new challenge today over at

Our theme this month is
BACK TO SCHOOL


For my card I used Cosmo Cricket dp.. I stamped the Club Scrap sentiment. I then stamped and using Prima watercolors painted the kids. I used the dies and added them to the card. I thought it needed more so I stamped the glasses and apple. I colored the apple with copics and added the glasses to the little boy.  I chose the sentiment because there is always so much peer pressure in school / in life to follow others and in most cases it's not for the best... but it's best to be yourself, as long as you're doing right. 


Challenges:
Simon says Wednesday- anything goes
Crafty hazelnuts Sept. - pattern paper



 

No comments: