Thursday, September 01, 2022

Merry Christmas - Aud Sentiments #297

Thursday September 1, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme this month is
CHRISTMAS + sentiment


Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter

I am using the image Granny Christmas.. I colored her with copics. I added her to a piece of Stampin up card stock and found this holly scrap in my holiday pile which I thought worked great.  I added a little white gel pen to different areas. 



 Challenges:
Simon says Wednesday- anything goes
Crafty hazelnuts Sept. - pattern paper
Crafty hazelnuts #609 - Christmas/wet/dry emb. 



2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A delightful card. Elaine

Catie Cuddles said...

Brilliant card. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog. Happy crafting! Catherine x DT