Friday, September 09, 2022

thank you for thinking of me - Crafty Catz #605

Friday September 9, 2022

Hello
We are back from summer break and so it's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is chosen by me
ANYTHING GOES/OPT. STENCIL

Our sponsor is Dis Digi Stamps


For my card since I got to chose the theme I thought I would do the fall garden look. I used Ranger inks and My favorite things stencil brick wall. The grass is a Simon Says stencil. I created the background and liked what I got so then I chose some silhouette looking stamps from Gina K and Simon Says and stamped along the bottom. I added the Simon Says sentiment. I love the colors and it sure made the black silhouettes stand out more.  


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #131 - add a sentiment
Simon says Monday - stamp it

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a beautiful card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Billie and what a great challenge to start with.xx

tilly said...

a stunning card with those beautiful flowers against the wall xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Bl og As I do Rodos

Janis Lewis said...

Wonderful background! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Gorgeous silhouette card! Love how you made the bricks in autumn colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT