Thursday, September 22, 2022

Beach please - Cardz 4 Galz #182

Thursday September 22, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
SHADES OF BLUE

For my card I used a Newtons Nook stencil and Ranger ink and created the background. I used a white gel pen to add a few highlights.. I stamped the Petaluma shell and with copics colored it. I fussy cut the image out. I brushed some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush over the shell. I added to the card with foam dots. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment and used a Stampin up die and also added it with foam dots. I love living in Washington state had having the ocean just not far from us. It's my happy place. 


 Challenges:
The sisterhood of crafters - sun, sea, sand, beach
Scrapping 4 fun - alphabet letter W - water



3 comments:

Diane said...

Very pretty summery card! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}

Karenladd said...

Wow, this caught my eye over on the Word Art Wednesday challenge blog and I had to come over for a closer look. That stencil and shell are so beautiful, and the design is really unique. Love it!

Darlene said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL Billie! That background is awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS